Leading B2B live games provider TVBET has announced that two of the company’s card games, War of Elements and JokerBet, are now equipped with GLI-certified card shufflers.
The addition of the new games means TVBET now has a total of eight live games approved by the UK-based Gaming Laboratories International (GLI). The news adds to the credibility of these popular games.
GLI is an internationally accredited association, in accordance with ISO/IEC standards, which confirms technical competence in the field of gaming and gambling. Certification affirms that the live card games in question are conducted with 100% transparency of outcomes.
“This is a huge step for TVBET, which is constantly developing and improving its products,” the company said.
It also noted that eight of its portfolio of 12 games are now GLI-certified. They are:
- War of Elements: A live game in which a punter should predict which card would be highest, in a duel between the dealer and the player.
- JokerBet: A unique game where players are offered the chance to predict the next card to be drawn from the deck.
- 1Bet: A very simple and fast live lottery, in which 1 of 37 balls is drawn.
- 5Bet: A popular and fast live game, where 5 of 36 numbered balls are selected randomly by the lottery machine.
- 7Bet: A fast game in which 7 of 42 numbered balls are selected randomly by the lottery machine.
- FruitRace: The latest game from TVBET, which is completely unique in the industry. It combines elements of racing and lottery. A player has to make a bet and guess the most matches.
- Lucky6: A dynamic game, in which 35 numbers are drawn at random from the 48 numbered balls in the machine. The punter has to predict 6 balls that will be drawn, as early as possible in the process.
- WheelBet: This fast live game combines the principles of a simple wheel of fortune with American roulette features. A player has to make a bet and wait for the result.
- TVBET is a leading B2B provider of online streaming games, offering fully customizable games integration for bookmakers and casinos, both online and offline, aiming to foster sustainable growth and development in the iGaming market.
The games are broadcast live, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, all around the world. More than 200 partners have already integrated TVBET products.